Wednesday, February 3

hehe

yay! alhamdulillah~ finally i have my own car.. something that i never expect, at least at my earliest state of working. yala, just working for 2 months and now i'm holding my own car key! yey! this is what i'm really proud of, so far. buy a car using your own money is a wonderful feeling, i tell you. haha! why would i said so? because you dont have to burden your parents anymore. well, i dont really BUY a car because i did zero downpayment. every month i have to spend 500++ just for my car!! thats about half of my salary. haha dem! but never mind. as long as its not burdening my parents then its good enough.

hows working life? mine is okay, so far. but kinda boring because i'm the only one female staff down here. actually got two but the other one is just planner so she is not involve with lab. nothing to talk about. most of them already married with 4 kids ok. hahaha~ but the foreigners mostly has not married yet, but i think you know the situation. sometimes its kinda hard to have conversation with them. theyre all males, of course. and they hardly can speak malay. english not bad, but i prefer to talk in malay la. haha~

my english sucks i know!!!~ haha! penat gila nak dfikir ayat nak type ni. okla bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You say?