Friday, May 29

.. what if ..

there are too much WHAT IF in my mind..

what if i couldnt get a job?
what if i get a job outside penang?
what if the job in penang only worth 1k?
what if i get the job in shah alam?
what if the job is in kl? or n9? or johor? or sarawak?
what if i couldnt effort to buy a car if i'll be working anywhere but penang?
what if the salary is not enough for my monthly activities?
what if my mom will not allow me to work any place outside penang?
what if i cannot find a house to rent?
what if i get the chance to go to the interview but i couldnt make it since its too far and i dont have transportation?
what if my bf couldnt help me?


warghh susah jugak ni.. huhu~ i did applied some jobs near shah alam, a few in kl.. coz kat penang cam tak banyak la post utk chemist. banyak kat prai. uhu~ takmau la work at prai.. alang2 nak jauh baik jauh terus. kat shah alam ke. lagi best kat seksyen u10 ke. wuakakaa!! berangan kau. huhu~ tp so far takde langsung respon. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tensen. or maybe diorang tunggu final result kot.. arrrhhh. lambat lagi nak dpt final result. oh mennnnnn..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You say?