Sunday, January 25

.. prison break !! ..

Salam.

Makin lama makin obses dgn Prison Break [shortly PB]. This might sound so lame, but who cares. ;p I'm gonna write about it and you better read and shut up, or either round. haha

I've watched PB season one till four. But the best part, of course, the first season. I'm totally amazed with him, Michael Scofield, if you are wondering who. ;D

And Lincoln Burrows, you are the symbol of macho-ness. haha. no doubt!

on the other hand, Scofield is THE COOLest MAN on earth. hahhaha :D:D:D




How smart Scofield is [or was?]. He planned lots of things, siap ada banyak yang split off plak tu. Dan bila dorg screwed up tu part yg paling best! wooohho~ I was wondering, ada ke jejaka yang se-semart Scofield? :)))

Scofield tu manja la. hahahahahha. Suke seh tgk dia dgn Dr. Tancredi! ouww sweeeett.

Salute tu Paul watsoever his name, the creator of PB. You are absolutely amazing man. I'm waiting for season 5. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Now, do i answer your takpahamperempuannisukatgkceritajenisapa questions? This kind of story i LOVE to watch, not the hantu2 story, super power man and all that. I dont like fantasies anyways.

In short, I love Prison Break and all of the characters. And how the story flows. awwww~



2 comments:

  1. dlue follow gk cite nie..
    tp pastue tetibe X tgk lame..
    so dh X follow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. me ada 4 seasons in my hardiskk !!!
    im so in love with scofield~~~~

    ReplyDelete

You say?